The College office will be closed from December 10, 2018 to January 3, 2019 inclusively.
The requirements for Clinic Registration are:
- Completion of the application form (download below)
- Payment of the registration fee (payable only by cheque or money order) – $100
- Satisfy the Registrar that the clinic is in compliance with the guidelines of the College
- Satisfy the Registrar that appropriate clinic malpractice insurance is in effect
- Satisfy the Registrar that incorporated clinics have current incorporation certification
- Signed “Statement of Compliance” on page 2 of the application form.
Please include the following documentation:
- Proof of current incorporation standing, if applicable
- Proof of current clinic malpractice insurance [note that the minimum required coverage is $5,000,000]
Clinics may be requested to provide to the College copies of policies on:
– privacy of client health information
– calibration of equipment
– fee schedules
– use of support personnel
– billing practices
– position descriptions
– cancellation policies
– supervision model
– record keeping
– job descriptions for support personnel
The registration year is from July 1st to June 30th. The College sends renewal of registration packages to registered clinics 2 months prior to the expiry date.
Please, retain a copy of your completed application form and the guidelines for your reference.
[Should you decide to close a clinic at any time after it has been registered, please complete and submit the approprite form below.]
|Registration Guidelines||Application for Registration of a Physiotherapy Clinic|